A rare opportunity
to reside in a well presented, executive property situated in Tiers Cross, Haverfordwest. It is a delightful property with character and a heartily home feel. This property was built in 2005
extending to approx. 6000 sq ft, designed for family modern day living. It is full of characteristic such as the oversized hand crafted oak front door, the beautiful solid oak stair case and the
slate topped island in the kitchen.
Property Briefly Consists Of:
- Entrance Hall - (14'10 x 11'6)
Oak Front Door with Oak flooring with Solid Oak handmade staircase leading to first floor.
- Downstairs Bedroom 8 / Study - (14'9 x
- Lounge - (21'10" x 14'11)
Log burner effect gas fire with brick surround, double doors leading to dining room.
- Dining Room - (14'9 x 13'9)
Open plan Kitchen/Dining area with pvc doors leading to the rear, with a beautiful wooden fire surround with log burner effect gas fire
- Kitchen - (16'0 x 13'4)
Spacious with integrated appliances, island with slate worktop and built in wine rack.
- Utility Room - (13'4 x 9'0)
Wall and base units with sink leading to rear cloakroom, shower room and entrance to double garage.
- Cloakroom - (10'8 x 5'0)
With upvc barn door leading to the rear
- Shower Room - (7'4 x 4'11)
Wash hand basin, large walk in shower, w.c
- Double Garage - (23'4 x 18'7)
- First Floor Landing - (18'0 x 14'2)
Solid Oak Staircase and spacious Airing cupboard
- Airing Cupboard - (9'0 x 5'6)
- Master Bedroom 1 - (20'4 x
With doors leading to En-Suite & Walk in Wardrobe
- Master Bedroom En-Suite - (8'10 x 7'6)
Jacuzzi bath with shower over, velux window, wash hand basin and w.c
- Master Bedroom Walk in Wardrobe - (8'10 x 7'6)
Velux window and loft hatch
- Bedroom 2 - (13'10 x 13'4)
- Bedroom 3 - (11'5 x 9'10)
- Bedroom 4 - (14'11 x 13'3)
With built in wardrobe and shared en-suite with Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 5 - (14'11 x 14'0)
With built in wardrobe and shared en-suite with Bedroom 4
- Shared En-Suite - (14'11 x 14'0)
Free standing shower with wash hand basin and w.c
- Family Bathroom - (9'9 x 8'0)
Beautiful free standing bath with mixer tap shower head, wash hand basic and w.c
- Second Floor Landing - (10'1 x
Solid Oak Staircase, loft access and doors leading to:
- Bedroom 6 - (16'1 x
- Bedroom 7 - (19'0 x
- Second Floor Shower Room - (10'0 x 7'2)
Free standing shower with wash hand basic and w.c
- Oil Central Heating
Externally the property benefits from a large lawned garden area and space
for many cars to park. The property is located aprox 4 miles from the beautiful beach of Broad Haven. Aprox 4.5 miles from Haverfordwest Town Centre. Aprox 4.2 miles from Milford Haven Town and Aprox
8 miles from Pembroke Dock. This property is ideal for an executive proffesional family.
Tax Band: H (£2228.02pa)
is available now for viewings. Tenant applications are £60.00 per adult. Bond of £1,800 required.