This gorgeous bungalow has been renovated to a high standard, immaculately presented throughout with bounds of space. Central location to shops, schools and Withybush hospital this is an ideal
family home, with pets welcome.
This Property Briefly Consists Of:
- - Entrance porch with wooden flooring
- - Lounge 20'9 x 11'9 - Light and spacious open plan lounge with wood flooring and log burner (Large quantity of logs will be supplied twice a year)
- - Kitchen / Diner 22'1 x 12'6 - Modern and cosy open plan kitchen / diner with appliances included such as fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and cooker. Tilled flooring, partly tiled
walls, french doors leading to outside decked area
- - Utility Room / Hall - Base units with washing machine, wood flooring, large built in storage cupboard
- - Ground Floor Double Bedroom 1 - (11'6 x 11'5) - Front facing, wood flooring, currently used as a playroom
- - Ground Floor Double Bedroom 2 (11'6 x 11'5) - Rear facing, wood flooring
- - Ground Floor Bathroom (7'3 x 5'10) - Modern White bathroom suite comprising of large shower cubicle, pedestal hand basin and low flush wc. Wall to floor tiling with towel radiator
- - First Floor Bedroom 3 (20'1 x 18'10) - Large double bedroom with two velux windows with quirky eve storage space
- - First Floor Master Bedroom 4 (18'8 x 16'7) - Large double bedroom with 2 velux windows with the added bonus of a walk in wardrobe
- - First Floor Bathroom (10'2 x 5'9) - White bathroom suite with panel bath, mixer tap shower cubicle, pedestal handbasin and low flush wc. Wall to floor tiling.
- - Gas central heating with log burner
- - Attached is a single garage with a large attic space above with drop down stairs for easy access. Large lawned area to front of the property, enclosed and private driveway parking for multiple
vehicles. To the rear of the property as a long lawn strip with a pebbled area to the side with small shed. To the side of the property is an added decked area with access into the kitchen. Hedges
surrounding the property will be maintained throughout the year.
- - Pets Considered - No DSS
- *** NOW UNDER APPLICATION ***
EPC Rating: D
Council Tax Band: E
This property is available now for viewings. Tenant applications are £60.00 per adult. Bond of £875.00 required.