Matterport Virtual Tour - CLICK HERE
Drysdale Properties are delighted to present “Misty”, a beautifully located 4 bedroom detached bungalow located in the sought after village of Ludchurch, situated in a small quiet cul-de-sac only 3 miles from the beautiful beach of Amroth and only 4 miles from Narberth town. This property further benefits from a double detached garage with ample driveway parking for 6 cars, mature private grounds to the front, side and back of the property, LPG gas central heating and nu-air ventilation system.
The property briefly consists of: Entrance hall (L shape), lounge/dining room, kitchen, utility room, wc, 4 bedrooms and family bathroom. This property would make an ideal family/retirement home with the potential for further development of the detached double garage which has previously had planning permission for a 1 bedroom annex. This planning permission has now expired but could potentially be resubmitted.
Entrance Hall (L Shape)
- Glazed PVC door, double airing cupboard, carpeted. Leading to:
- 22ft Spacious lounge/diner with bay window overlooking the front garden, gas fire, laminate wood effect flooring. Door leading to:
- Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink, breakfast bar, built in electric double oven & grill, built in electric hob with extractor fan above, space for fridge freezer and dishwasher, tiled flooring. Door leading to:
- Worcester combi boiler, plumbing for washing machine, fitted wall and base units, tiled flooring. Door leading to WC and PVC glazed door leading to rear enclosed garden.
- Modern white suite, good size standing shower mains connected, wash hand basin with fitted vanity unit, low level flush wc and two towel heaters.
- Rear facing good size double bedroom with built in storage along one wall with mirrored doors, fitted units above and around the bed head, carpeted.
- Rear facing double bedroom, fitted double wardrobe and drawers, carpeted.
- Small double/good size single bedroom overlooking the front garden, carpeted.
- Front facing double bedroom, white wash wood laminate flooring.
- Externally the property offers driveway parking for 6 cars, private front garden mainly laid to lawn with newly fitted decking area with designated space for a firepit, side garden mainly laid to lawn with greenhouse and mature shrubbery and hedges, rear enclosed garden with side lawn, decking area leading to shed with electric points, pvc door leading to detached garage which has previously had planning for an annex above which could potentially be re submitted, 3 outside taps.
- Ludchurch is located only 4 miles from the town Narberth with its variety of shops, schools and cafes. The Pembrokeshire Coastline also close by with Amroth and Wisemans Bridge only around 3 miles away.
Approx Distances To:
Kilgetty 3.8mile, Saundersfoot 6.6mile, Tenby 9.3mile, Whitland 6.4mile, Carmarthen 21mile, Haverfordwest 20mile, Milford Haven 22mile, Pembroke 14mile.
EPC Rating: E-43
Heating: LPG Gas Central Heating
Council Tax Band: F - £2,133.08pa
** To arrange a viewing, please contact Megan on 07583 390347 **
REGISTER TO OUR BUYER LOOKING LIST...
Johnston Hall, Johnston, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire - £1,275,000 o.i.r.o
Get Social with Us!
Click above to view our Facebook Page with over 6.4k Followers