A quirky, well presented 5 bedroom, 2
bathroom family home situated in a quiet secluded valley near Liddeston, Milford Haven.
Property Briefly Consists Of:
- Entrance hall
- 3 Downstairs double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes and dressing table. New carpets in all.
- Downstairs modern shower room, newly fitted with heated towel rail and vanity unit
- Large spacious open plan lounge, diner and kitchen..
- Kitchen with breakfast bar, large range cooker, dishwasher and washing machine with a good range of cupboards
- Large lounge with fitted blinds and french doors leading out into the beautiful large garden. New carpets and freshly painted.
- Dining area with new carpets and feature fireplace. Cupboard housing new
Vaillant boiler fitted.
- Upstairs consists of hall with shelving
units and wooden flooring
- Upstairs family bathroom
- 2 Good size double bedrooms - 1 with wooden
beams and velux window, other large bedroom (green room) with vanity unit and sink with wardrobe storage.
- Gas Central Heating
- Parking available - Parking is situated down a little lane from the
- Beautiful rear garden benefits from: Decking
area leading from the lounge, steps leading down to a lawned area and small shed, small bridge crossing a stream running through the garden, quaint pond and a good size workshop. Full of
- The property is secluded, rural and quiet.
Suit anyone looking for a quiet secluded location but close to local amenities. Only a 5 minute walk to Tesco, Milford Haven.
- The rental price is negotiable for the right
- *** NOW LET ON FIRST VIEWING ***
applications are £60.00 per adult. Bond of £825.00 required.