A well presented 3 bedroom detached bungalow with beautiful, private and enclosed grounds. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac close
to schools, shops and other local amenities. An ideal family home with pets
Property Briefly Consists Of:
- Front External - When arriving at the property there is driveway parking
for 3/4 cars steps leading up to the property. There is a large detached garage situated to the right of the property which also has a second entrance to and from, the rear
- Entrance hallway with cloak
- Good size lounge with modern electric fire
and beautiful tiled flooring leading into the dining room with sliding patio doors leading out to the beautiful rear grounds. French doors leading to the kitchen.
- Modern kitchen with built in gas hob and
electric oven, space for fridge freezer and washing machine. Door leading to side rear garden.
- Three double bedrooms
- Large bathroom with mixer tap shower over
- The rear external is completely private and
enclosed. There is a green house situated to the left of the property leading to a long strip of lawned area, opening up to the right side of the property with a lawned and patio area, south facing
overlooking beautiful countryside views. There is a side door leading to the detached garage.
- GCH & DG
- Plenty of parking available
- *** MORE PICTURES COMING
- Pets Considered
- No DSS / Working Tenants Only
- *** Available for Viewings now! Property available to rent from July 01st ***
Rating: D - 57
Band: E - £1648.70pa
is now available for viewings. Tenant applications are £60.00 per adult. Bond of £750.00 required.