A quirky 2 bedroom beautiful barn conversion
cottage, set in a beautiful picturesque gated cul-de-sal on the outskirts of Haverfordwest in Pelcomb Cross Farm with good road links to Haverfordwest Town only a 5 minute drive and only 5 miles from
Newgale Beach. - AVAILABLE JULY 2019
Property Briefly Consists Of:
- Entrance hall with solid wood flooring
- Downstairs toilet with standing electric shower
- Good size modern kitchen with built in dishwasher, electric oven and hob with space for dining
table. Solid wood flooring.
- Good size lounge with Wood Burner, understair storage, beautiful wood flooring with stairs leading to the upstairs
- Two double bedrooms with velux windows and sloping ceilings, One bedroom with storage cupboard.
- Upstairs modern bathroom with small bath
- LPG (Calor Gas Cylinders) Central Heating
- Driveway Parking for two cars
- Rear court yard with log shed and washing line
- This property been painted throughout, wooden floors stripped and is full of character, viewings highly
- EPC Rating: D
- Council Tax Band: D
- No DSS / Cats considered / Not suitable for dogs
- Working Tenants Only
- *** AVAILABLE JULY 2019***
EPC Rating: D
applications are £60.00 per adult. Bond of £600.00 required.