Meet Your Agent
Megan Drysdale - Owner / Personal Agent
Voted "Young Business Personal of the year 2017" - Radio
Pembrokeshire Business Awards"
Listed "12th Top Business Women in Wales under 35" 2018 - WalesOnline"
"Finalist in The Welsh Womans Awards in the catagory - "Young Entrepreneur of The Year 2019"
I established Drysdale Properties on 10th October 2016 at 25 years old. My motivation and dedication within the property industry is with the amazing people I work with. A client will never be just a number to me, you are extremely valued. My business is my passion and not a 9-5 job. I offer a 1 to 1 service, professional but personal, tailored to what works best for you. Im fully qualified to Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Sales & Lettings.
I have a high success rate in letting properties on first viewings and have so far (Aug 2019) let every property on first viewings in over a year. I make people feel at ease and at home on viewings and offer flexibiltiy in communication. I take great care in marketing skills when listing properties and take care in the pictures taken to ensure they are maximising the potential of your property. Drysdale Properties have the highest performing social media platform out of all agents in Pembrokeshire with over 4.3k followers on our Facebook Page, ensuring the best advertising locally.
Heres a little about the journey so far since launching from most recently...
- Extending to Residential Sales in July 2019 and sold my first property in August 2019!
- May 2019 completed my Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Sales.
- February 2019, I found out I had been nominated & shortlisted into the Final for the first event of The Welsh Womans Awards 2019, under the catagory "Young Entrepreneur of the Year"
- In August 2018 I was listed 12th in the WalesOnline Top 35 Business Women in Wales under 35.
- In March 2018 I successfully completed my Technical Award Level 3 in Residential Lettings & Property Management.
- In June 2017 I was voted Young Business Person of the Year by Pembrokeshire Business Awards only 9 months after launching Drysdale Properties by public vote.
- I completed my Rent Smart Wales Agent training course in April 2016 and have also completed the Additional Agents Training in June 2016 receiving certification for both courses. I have also received my Rent Smart Wales License which can be viewed on the check register.
I currently manage a portfolio of over 55 properties covering pembrokeshire. I offer a more personal service to all, I work as your personal agent ensuring the highest level of customer service. I’m available on call, out of normal working hours to work around you. I work fast, efficiently and go that extra mile.
If you have a property and are looking for a quality service, please feel free to call me direct on 07583 390347.
To view my professional LinkedIn Profile please click here.
To view Drysdale Properties reviews, please click here.
REGISTER TO OUR TENANT LOOKING LIST..
Holyland Gardens, Pembroke
LOOKING TO BUY A PROPERTY?
Get Social with Us!
Click above to view our Facebook Page with 4.3k Followers
Mob: 07583 390347