Meet Your Agent
Megan Drysdale - Owner / Personal Agent
Voted "Young Business Personal of the year 2017" - Radio
Pembrokeshire Business Awards"
Listed "12th Top Business Women in Wales under 35" 2018 - WalesOnline"
"Finalist in The Welsh Women's Awards in the category - "Young Entrepreneur of The Year 2019"
I established Drysdale Properties on 10th October 2016 at 25 years old. My motivation and dedication within the property industry is with the amazing people I work with. A client will never be just a number to me, you are extremely valued. My business is my passion and not a 9-5 job. I offer a 1 to 1 service, professional but personal, tailored to what works best for you. I'm fully qualified to ARLA & NAEA Level 3 Technical Award in both Residential Sales & Lettings and currently studying Level 4 in Sales.
I have a high success rate in letting properties on first viewings and have so far let every property on first viewings in over 4 years. I make people feel at ease on viewings and offer flexibility in communication. I take great care in marketing when listing properties and in the pictures taken to ensure they are maximising the potential of your property. Drysdale Properties has the highest performing social media platform out of all agents in Pembrokeshire with over 6.4k followers on our Facebook Page, ensuring the best advertising locally and further afield.
Heres a little about the journey so far since launching from most recently...
- Extending to Residential Sales in July 2019 with my first property sale instruction listed at just under £1m
- May 2019 successfully completed my Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Sales.
- February 2019, Nominated & shortlisted into the Final for the first event of The Welsh Women's Awards 2019, under the category "Young Entrepreneur of the Year"
- August 2018 Listed 12th in the WalesOnline Top 35 Business Women in Wales under 35.
- March 2018 successfully completed my Technical Award Level 3 in Residential Lettings & Property Management.
- In June 2017 voted Young Business Person of the Year by Pembrokeshire Business Awards only 9 months after launching Drysdale Properties, won by public vote.
- I completed the Rent Smart Wales Agent training course in April 2016 and have also completed the Additional Agents Training in June 2016 receiving certification for both courses. I have a Rent Smart Wales Agents License which can be viewed on the check register.
I currently manage a portfolio of rental properties covering pembrokeshire. I offer a more personal service to all, I work as your personal agent ensuring the highest level of customer service. I’m available on call, out of normal working hours to work around you. I work fast, efficiently and go that extra mile.
If you have a property and are looking for a quality service, please feel free to call me direct on 07583 390347.
To view my professional LinkedIn Profile please click here.
To view Drysdale Properties reviews, please click here.
REGISTER TO OUR BUYER LOOKING LIST...
Johnston Hall, Johnston, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire - £1,275,000 o.i.r.o
Get Social with Us!
Click above to view our Facebook Page with over 6.4k Followers