Meet Your Agent
Megan Drysdale - Owner / Personal Agent
Voted "Young Business Personal of the year 2017" - Radio
Pembrokeshire Business Awards"
Listed "12th Top Business Women in Wales under 35" 2018 - WalesOnline"
"Finalist in The Welsh Womans Awards in the catagory - "Young Entrepreneur of The Year 2019" Awards Ceremony will be held on 03rd April 2019
I established Drysdale Properties on 10th October 2016 at 25. After 4 years experience in the lettings industry and a 14 year career in all different types of business industries at the age of 27, my motivation and dedication within the lettings industry is with the landlords and tenants I work with. A client will never be just a number to me, you are extremely valued. My business is my passion, not a 9-5 job.
- Most recently, February 2019, I found out I had been nominated & shortlisted into the Final for the first event of The Welsh Womans Awards 2019, under the catagory "Young Entrepreneur of the Year". The event will take place on 03rd April at The Exchange Hotel in Cardiff.
- In August 2018 I was listed 12th in the WalesOnline Top 35 Business Women in Wales under 35.
- In March 2018 I successfully completed my Technical Award Level 3 in Residential Lettings & Property Management and am now currently studying my Technical Award Level 3 in Sale of Residential Properties with three exams passed and one to go.
- In June 2017 I was voted Young Business Person of the Year by Pembrokeshire Business Awards only 9 months after launching Drysdale Properties by public vote.
- I completed my Rent Smart Wales Agent training course in April 2016 and have also completed the Additional Agents Training in June 2016 receiving certification for both courses. I have also received my Rent Smart Wales License which can be viewed on the check register.
I currently manage a portfolio of over 55 properties covering pembrokeshire. I offer a more personal service to both landlords and tenants, I work as your personal agent ensuring the highest level of customer service. I’m available on call, out of normal working hours to work around you. I work fast, efficiently and go that extra mile.
I have a high success rate of letting properties on first viewings. I make people feel at ease and at home on viewings. I have great marketing skills when listing properties and take care in the pictures I take to ensure they are maximising the potential of your property. I also have the highest performing social media platform out of all agents in Pembrokeshire with 4k follows, ensuring the best advertising locally.
If you have a quality property and are looking for quality tenants, please feel free to call me on 07583 390347 to discuss further.
To view my professional LinkedIn Profile please click here.
To view Drysdale Properties reviews, please click here.